Difference between Circuit Max & Body Max

msbone

Hello, can anyone explain to me the differences between Circuit Max and Body Max. I want to purchase a video that combines aerobics+light weight strength training and when reading both the info on Bodymax and Circuit Max, they both seemed a little similar so I'm wondering if anyone has both or knows enough about both to tell me their similarities & differences so I can make an informed choice. Thanks, Anne

Hi, Anne. I have both, so here goes. BodyMax is a full 90 minutes, with 3 distinct sections. The first is all step cardio, about 25minutes. The second is circuits, a total of 5, with a short step routine, followed by strength, but all focusing on leg work. The last is 30 minutes of all strength, focusing on upper body and abs. Circuit Max is 60 minutes total, it is all circuits, with cardio divided evenly between step and floor, with some kickboxing. The strength mixes upper and lower body. There is lat work, chest work and abs at the end. I really like both, but rarely have the time for Body Max. So you get more bang for your time in CircuitMax. Does thie help?

Thank you so much~it absolutely does help! I'll go with Circuit Max now, and one day in the future when I'm making a multi-video purchase anyway, I may go for BodyMax then! Thanks so much! Anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.