did mis but have the blues

reba

I did mis yesterday, but could,nt concentrate. My family was hit was news. we are fighting a big battle over my grandbaby my only grandbaby.I sure could some prayers right now ,I don,t know how long this will go on.I,m sorry this wasn,t about fitness but right now i need a friend,thank you and god bless

And...

...FRIENDS you've got! My prayers and thoughts are with you. We just had our very first grandbaby born about 5 months ago. I can't imagine what you are going thru. Keep us posted. THINKING of you!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: things are looking better

Thanks so much for your prayers.I,m feeling better.You know that saying ?if all else fells ask the lord.Now i can get back to doing cathes mis. Thank you again and GOD BLESS.

Glad you are feeling better. Exercise truly lifts my spirits and hopefully it will do the same for you. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Kelly

Glad you are feeling better. Exercise truly lifts my spirits and hopefully it will do the same for you. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.