CTX day 1

winter2b

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I am just starting a CTX rotation. Today I did 10-10-10. I am pretty new to Cathe, and this seems like a great place to start since the workouts are less than an hour for cardio and one body part of toning. I was going to use just CTX for 6 weeks - has anyone done this and gotten good results? Right now the workouts are tough for me - I modify where I need to, but I didn't have to modify much in 10-10-10. Should I add extra cardio or is there enough as this is? I do have about 30 pounds to lose, so I would like to do something to get me max results. I had also considered alternating CTX one week and then Body Blast one week for 3 weeks of each... What do you guys think? Any opinions would be apprecited!

Woo Hoo!!! I feel great after my workout!

Amy

Hi Amy, CTX was my first set of Cathe workouts. I love them. I had wonderful results doing only those workouts weekly. I can't remember how long I did them, but I noticed the biggest change in my abs. Good luck and enjoy them.

CTX was my first Cathe experience too. They are still heavily used at my house! I used to do 2 of the cardio sections together - then do just one of the weights. That will really get results. Also, do you have the freedom to do a morning and evening workout? Talk about take the fat off...it really works. Even if one of them is only 30 minutes, it just revs your metabolism twice a day, it's the best. Good luck to you! Cathe is the best in the fitness biz!

Amy, I did a 5 week CTX rotation while I was still somewhat new to Cathe (I started with the Body Blast Timesaver DVD rotation). I actually was surprised at what great results I got from CTX. I still use it regularly as an addition to other Cathe workouts. If they are challenging to you and you are eating healthy I would say you should probably see good results.

Katie

Thanks for the responses. I think that I might try to add in a second workout 2-3 days a week. But I know that I DO need to put some serious emphasis on my diet. I can be so bad in this area sometimes if I'm not careful. I didn't get a workout in today, but I'm going to try to get two in tomorrow. The honeymoon just keeps getting closer and I am getting so mad at myself for not already being "knee deep" in a weight loss rotation. Tomorrow is a new day - I'm thinking Step Blast or Timesaver something in the morning, and in the evening - possibly my CTX power circuit.

Thanks again!
Amy:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.