CTX All Step Modification

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi. I was wondering is someone out there could help me out. I'm trying to come up with a modification for the first part of CTX All Step but I'm having trouble with finding a modification that will put me on the right foot for the next move. I need a modification starting from the knee off the side, rock move. I dont like the hop turn, triple around the board part that follows. I want to be able to pick up with the over and back move. Hopefully this isnt too confusing and hopefully somewhere out there can help.

Thanks,

Stacy

Hi Stacy! Are you meaning to say you are looking for a move to put you on the "correct" foot or actually the "right" foot. I believe the move will leave you off so that you are ready to use your left foot.

Well, assuming you meant to say "correct" foot, here is a simple and easy move to insert:).

Start with your right foot and face forward:

Put your right foot on the board and do a step knee off the side, down tap.

Then go over the top to the right side and down tap (while you are facing forward).

Then go over the top to the left side and down tap (still facing forward).

Then put yout right foot on the board (still facing forward)and do a step knee off the back. Do NOT down tap here but rather step down and begin the next part on the left foot.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Cathe!! I will give this a try!! I did mean "correct" foot :) Again, thanks for the modification, I'm prone to dizziness with too many turns and my carpeting is on the thick side so any moves like the "triples", pivots, etc. seem to risky for my ankles. Happy Holidays!!

:) Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.