cross training.

I'm on a, probably, six week rotation of nothing but CTX. I love it, needless to say. There's lots of variety, and it ain't boring!

It's ideal for my time schedule, which means getting up at 5:30 and working out by 6:30. I like getting it out of the way in the morning, and the workouts are short enough that I don't ever dread them.

The cardios are short but VERY intense....and the weight work is high rep but tough. I personally think the tricep workout in CTX is Cathe's tougest, and Leaner Legs is her toughest leg tape.

I would not hesitate buying it if you are debating. Big bang for your bucks!!!

Ditto to everything Honeybunch said -- I absolutely LOVE it! Especially as I'm a 4:30am work-out girl. and hey -- it's great, 'cause if you find you have extra time -- you can always tack on an extra body part, or more abs or plank work (WHOA -- that's tough stuff!) from another video. I agree that it is a great bang for your buck and like HB said - you won't get bored.
HB: I'm glad you mentioned the intensity, cause I can sometimes feel as worked out cardio-wise w/these short sessions as I can with a full-length tape!

GREAT series!

>I'm on a, probably, six week
>rotation of nothing but CTX.
> I love it, needless
>to say. There's lots of
>variety, and it ain't boring!
>
>
>It's ideal for my time schedule,
>which means getting up at
>5:30 and working out by
>6:30. I like getting
>it out of the way
>in the morning, and the
>workouts are short enough that
>I don't ever dread them.
>
>
>The cardios are short but VERY
>intense....and the weight work is
>high rep but tough.
>I personally think the tricep
>workout in CTX is Cathe's
>tougest, and Leaner Legs is
>her toughest leg tape.
>
>I would not hesitate buying it
>if you are debating. Big
>bang for your bucks!!!

sounds awesome!
its going to be hard to fit in my schedule since my time varies because of work but i will try it out since i enjoy her other tapes very much. my favorites are too long to list

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.