cardio kicks

smiley

can anyone tell me about this video.i am placing an order and i was wondering what this one was like.thanks.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-01 AT 12:59PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-01 AT 12:57 PM (Est)[/font]

Hi Smiley,
This is one of my favorite Cathe tapes. I am a big kickboxing fan to begin with and Cathe does all of her moves very safely and reminds you to turn your base foot out when you do the kicks. It is not at all like Tae-bo, much safer and slower. Although I enjoy Tae-bo, I have to modify the moves. I do Cathe's Cardio Kicks tape at least once a week. It is fairly high impact, especially the intensity kick drills. The ending is great and I have seen wonderful results in my arms from doing the arm drills at the end of the tape at least twice a week. Lots of fun. Hope this helps making your decision. Amy Jo

Smiley,
Cardio Kicks uses quite a bit of room --just another thing to consider before buying. You can always do the moves in place if you don't have enough room though.
Cruncholi

RE: YES!

I also love Kickboxing and find this tape to be awesome. It does really help with arm and ab definition. You must buy this tape!

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Lourdy

I just did CK this morning, and boy, does it kick butt! Not only is it challenging, but it's so much fun, and the sweat is pouring when I'm done with it!

Enjoy!

Shannon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.