Can you help me spend some $$$?

winter2b

Cathlete
OK...so I've got about $150 to spend on Cathe right now. Currently I only have the Timesaver DVD and several workouts that I have taped from FitTV (Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, Imax2, Cardio & Weights, Push/Pull, etc.) I know they cut lots out...but it is SOMETHING. I am intermediate-advanced exerciser...but pretty new to Cathe - she still kicks my butt...and I just get so excited when I make it through a workout!

I thought about the CTX series... And possibly pre-ordering Imax3 and Low Max (but I'm pretty new to Cathe, so I don't know if these would be WAY out of my league) I had thought about the Body Blast series, but since I have timesaver, maybe I should do some others first. Any thoughts from you experts?

I'd appreciate the input. I just figured out my taxes and from my refund, I figure I'm going to FINALLY treat myself to some Cathe! YEAH!!! I'm so excited!!!:D :7 :D

Definitely the Intensity Series. You can buy the rest of them later 'cause you know you'll want them just like the rest of us.

Gosh it's fun helping other Catheites spend their money:)

Wendy

Isn't it fun helping someone else spend their money??? :) Thanks everyone for your input. Just to clarify - Are you suggesting the Intensity series instead of CTX?

Thanks,
Amy

Yes, Intensity Series instead of CTX. Intensity series is tough, but you sound fit and strong enough to benifit from it. It is the most excellent series yet (we are predicting Hardcore to be the best but we haven't seen it yet). Get the intensity series, you will love it! Tough and SO FUN!!!

If you have to choose between the ctx or the intensity series my counsel is clear. Get the intensity series. This is the best Cathe's series in my opinion. Anyway both are great series.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

WinterB, fellow Wisconsinite, I would also vote for Intensity Series and, if you can afford it, Cardio Kicks/Circuit Max. I really love these two. There tough and intense. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.