your own personal fitness routine

Cathe,

I have two questions for you, the first is have you been focusing more on body sculpting because I have noticed that you look considerably more sculpted in your more recent videos than you were in your earlier videos. Also what is your normal everyday workout routine, do you go to the gym everyday? What do you normally do to keep in shape when you are not making videos?

Hi Stephanie! I guess it would be fair to say that I have been focusing more on weight training since the earlier videos. At the point where we started making weight training video workouts is when I was more consistent with my weight training, however, I have always had some form of weight training in my life. In the early 90's it was lighter weight training and as of the last 5 years, I have gotten more involved with heavier weight training.

Generally right after we film our videos, I take about two weeks off of weight training to recover. Then I come back to a one-body-part-per-day method along with teaching my classes. With it being summertime now though, I have found it much harder to stay as consistent due to all of the warm weather social gatherings but I squeeze it in where I can.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.