You Rock

dmsmith

Hi Cathe,

I'm sorry; I'm sure you get posts like this all the time, but I just have to say you ROCK!

I'm 40 (almost 41) and I started working out about 2 years ago. I lost 35pounds. I've been thin most of my life, but I've never been in such good shape as I am now. Then, even though I was still working 5-6 times per week, I was struggling to just maintain. Everyone kept telling me it was because I turned 40 and my body just can't maintain muscle etc because of my age. (I say poppycock!) On another workout website, many people were mentioning you. So I bought a few of your videos and they KICKED my butt! You have really helped me get out of my plateau and you are SO MUCH FUN to work out with! You are an inspiration and I thank you for keeping me motivated.

Denise

Way to go!! I just had to chime in here. The people who say you can't gain muscle in your 40's are full of it! I am 46 and have more muscle mass than I ever have had. I have worked out regularly since I was 20. I do have to push a little harder and do more intense cardio, and eat cleaner but I am very pleased with the results so far. Now if I can get rid of that small layer of fat on my tummy. Guess you can't have everything. Keep up the great work!!!!

Sarah

: ) If I could eat cleaner, I'd have zero fat on my tummy. Life is too short to deny yourself of everything, though. Everything in moderation - even pizza!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.