You opened a can of worms...

N

Nancy C

LOL..Cathe, I just finished 2/3 of the Slow and Heavy Series today. I did C/B on Wednesday and B/T today...I can't tell you how much I love it!

But I have to giggle...here I am, not even done with one rotation of Slow and Heavy and I hear you say during one of the stretch segments...Negatives, now there's a good idea for the next series;-). I was actually giddy for the rest of the workout hehehe. Yup...I'll be looking forward to that too:7...and don't forget...we have you on tape saying it;-).

Enjoy this coming year, new baby, new gym and what ever wonderful things the future holds..and thanks for always keeping us motivated with new workouts and new ideas.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

Hey Nanc!

I keyed in on that remark also! I was thinking, "I Can't wait!" I know Trevor has commented on how well that method (negative) has worked for him. Cathe, take a few weeks off. We don't expect you to start those NEW tapes for at least a couple more weeks! ;-) Ditto on Nancy's comments. Thanks for all you do, Cathe!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Nancy,
I can see using the existing Slow and Heavy workouts in a couple of other ways (but don't let that stop you from making more, Cathe! ;-) Turn the 6 up/2 down into 4 up/4 down or even 2 up 6 down.

Hi Nancy! So nice to hear from you and I'm thrilled that you are enjoying your workouts! Heheheh, I must say that when I heard that comment come out of my mouth I quickly thought "hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that;-)!) Keep up the great work, as you always do!

Hi Nancy! So nice to hear from you and I'm thrilled that you are enjoying your workouts! Heheheh, I must say that when I heard that comment come out of my mouth I quickly thought "hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that;-)!) Keep up the great work, as you always do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.