It worked Cathe!!!

C

Cynthia828

Hello. I was the one who recently posted the problem with the neck killing me during ab work. Anyway, I took your advice and along the way took those little breaks we talked about.

Slowly but surely I noticed myself having to break less and less. Today, when I did the ab section in MIS, I not only did NOT have to rest my neck, but I also was able to remove my hands some of the time for the pull up and the arm press.

Cathe, I have struggled with this neck problem my whole life. Thank you for your help and encouragement. I was so excited that I started to cry right there in the middle of the ab workout. This was a huge milestone for me and I thank you for being a part of it. Thank you so much!!:)
God Bless,
Cynthia

Cynthia!!

We ALL cry during Cathe's AB work!!! Just kidding. I am so happy for you.
happy.gif
I know the feeling of accomplishment can leave you so excited and I am glad you were able to work through your problem. There is always somewhere here if you ever need any encouragement or help. You go girl~Keep up the good work!

DebbieH

Ditto!

Those were my thoughts exactly.

I'm very happy for you Cynthia. You sound incredibly moved, thats great! Thanks for sharing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.