Why are you using a lower step height, Cathe?

D

debmac

Hi Cathe,
I am so excited to have received my new videos today. Thank you for putting out such quality, challenging, fun workouts!!!

I have only previewed All Step so far...and noticed that you are using a 6-inch step height instead of your usual 8 inch. Would you please share your reasons for lowering? I am interested to know if you feel it is a safety issue, or whether you feel the workout is intense enough at the 6 inch height, or what?

Thanks again for your wonderful videos!!

Debbie

Hi Debbie!

After having the baby I eased back into my workouts. I was on 4 inches and then went to six. I still feel quite winded on 6 inches and therefore have not found any need to go higher. Have a great workout!

After previewing your tapes, I'd say (m)

That you have a vastly different definition of the word "Easing" than most people
happy.gif
. But then, you look FAR better than most people do- even without the added stress of having had a baby.

Leela

Step height

If I recall, Cathe once said she's ummm...petite? As someone who is only 5'0", anything that is over 6 inches is too high. I used to do the 8", but was advised to lower it. I still get a kick-a** workout on 6".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.