Why aren't you offering towels, coffee mugs etc.?

Katerchen

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Whenever I finish the cardio section of Circuit Max I am extremly sweaty and I always have the same thought: Boy, I really need a Cathe-Towel now! Well, just an idea. Coffee might taste better out of a Cathe-Mug, also.

Keep up the good work.

Tanja

I'd definitely buy them! I collect Coffee mugs so what would be better than a Cathe one? :) Coffee always tastes better out of a great mug. heehee

Becky

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-01 AT 09:21PM (Est)[/font][p].....Cathe could even make the coffee mugs weighted, like maybe 1-2lbs so we could still get a mini biceps workout while we're getting our daily dose of java! The possibilities are endless ;)

Stacy

I'd vote for a Cathe action figure to sit with my Chuck Norris one! He can shout at me during my Taebo sessions, and Cathe can chime in when I do her tapes! Trevor would vote for a Cathe action figure, too, wouldn't you, guy?!;-)

RE: The Compleat Cathe Signature Line

1. Towels (as previously suggested)
2. Coffee mugs (see above)
3. Cathe wristband (to be worn on non-dominant wrist)
4. Cathe forehead sweatband (which she never wears herself -
I wonder if she ever breaks a sweat, she's so fit!)
5. Cathe Mask for Halloween and masquerade balls
6. One-gallon super-sippers (you need that much for the cardio
workouts!)
7. Cathe's Dollhouse - a miniature studio, replete with the
aforementioned action figures (Cedie, Hope, Holly, Rhonda,
etc., ready to pose?)
8. Cathe tank tee: "I Survived Cathe's (fill in the blank)
Workout!"

Just a few modest suggestions!

:) :) :) :) :)

Annette

Ha!

The Cathe action figure would have a button on it to push and it would say, "Take it or leave it, RIGHT!!!" Cedie's would teach kids how to count!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: The Compleat Cathe Signature Line

I like the idea of a Cathe towel--I always sweat buckets when I do one of her tapes, but I really like the idea of a Cathe t-shirt saying "I survived Cathe's ______ workout." That would be great--or maybe put the saying on a towel (although I like a t-shirt better.)

Jeni

I want the dollhouse!

What a great idea Annette, I love doll houses!

Andrea

Oh what fun!

I laughed so hard reading this thread. The action figure dolls complete with sayings were just too darn cute! You are all so great, really, you are :)!

I just had to chime in here too...;-) How about Cathe pens with a barbell on the cap as a reminder of 'our beloved mentor' when we sign for our credit card purchases?....or how about a Cathe Visa card? :) :)
Visa contacted us a few years ago and asked if we would like our name on their card. It is written in red caligraphy. A Cathe card would get alot of attention when go shopping for our equipment. :)
I loved all the other ideas about the towels, mugs and the dollhouse too.
A big congratulations Cathe on your wonderful news.... It will be great for Eric to have a little brother or sister. I was an only child and I have always seen the wisdom of having more than one child.
Thanks for all the hard work you do for us....the vidoes, all the instruction and this website. You are the best....

Wanda

Well, if it's gonna be REALLY complete...

... we'll have to add:

9. Cathe barbell (with barbell pad bearing the beloved CATHE FORUMS logo, like the FIRM barbell)
10. Cathe Rykas (little bitty Cathe logo just above the Ryka logo)
11. Cathe doll must also say "It's gettin' TOASTY in there!", "Woo Hoo!", "Can we get two more -- we're good for that, you know" and "OH MY!"
12. And for the dollhouse, we'll have to add a Chris doll, and OF COURSE Jon and Eric "the little chalupa" dolls, and a Baby of Unnamed Gender doll (but REALLY tiny).

Love, love, love this thread. (And boy, I REALLY have to go get some work done now -- I could play here all day!)

Kathy S.

Wanda...

The barbell pen cap idea is a hoot.

And I for one would definitely give a CATHE VISA card a great workout. Tee hee. :)

Kathy S.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.