where do I start?

Linguini56

Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me choose my first Cathe video. I perform cardio 3 to 5 days a week now, but want to incorporate weight lifting into my routine. My goal is to loose 30 pounds and obtain a fit physique. I am bottom heavy so I would like the workout video to focus mainly in that area if possible while still challanging the whole body.

Gina

Gina,

Kick Punch Cruch/Legs & Glutes may work well for you. You can check out her DVD descriptions and watch a video clip here on her web site.

Best wishes on your fitness success!

:) I want to sincerely thank you for your reply. It helps to get some idea where to start, and since you were the only one to give me some direction on this subject I am truly obliged.

Low Max is ideal for you! It is a low impact, step interval workout where each interval features intense moves that really fire up the lower body to shape all those muscles.

It's an awesome workout and is universally popular, from the new hardcore series.

Clare

I agree with all three workouts that were mentioned. At one time I was using L&G's on a regular basis and saw great LB results. KP&C is a good option for working the LB a lot and also incorporating UB. LM is a great choice also :)7) for a great LB workout but also a good cardio workout. BTW, Welcome, it's nice to have you here! Let us know what you decide.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Gina,

Another good choice might be the CTX series, but it is kinda pricey for a first purchase.
With it you get 6 workouts. The first five give you cardio followed by one body part of weight work. You also get "Leaner Legs", which is working well for me right now. If you get the DVDs, (3 workouts on two DVDs), you have more choices, including doing all the upper body on one workout. I know you have specified more lower body, but using the whole CTX series has really helped me in that area....might be the varied cardio that is doing it for me, as I still have some stubborn body fat there.

Having said that, if you only want one DVD right now, I also like KPC/L&G. For overall weight loss, though, I found circuit-type workouts to be the most help: Step, Jump & Pump, Cardio & Weights, or Circuit Max.

If you haven't already done so, click on "Video Clips" above. You can preview almost every workout Cathe sells.

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.