When Does the Presale Begin on Low Impact Series?

motherofsix

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I am doing the happy Cathe dance! I just finished ordering the DVDs I needed to have your complete collection and now this! I am so excited. Since September 7th, 2010 I have been able to loose 25 pounds and am feeling so energetic and alive. With a combination of healthy eating, running, and of course my Cathe DVDs I am going to hit my 50th birthday in September in the best shape of my life. Buying Cathe DVDs and entering running races are gifts I give to myself to keep me motivated. I also have been going to quite a few yard sales to buy all the size 4 clothing that others have decided to sell because they don't fit into them anymore.

I want to thank you Cathe for all your hard work and inspiration over so many wonderful years. We are not getting older, we are getting stronger and healthier. You gave me some wonderful advice last year when I was having trouble with stress fractures in my feet from overtraining---you said, "Listen to your body." And I have. Every day. If my body says to rest or back off, I do. This is not a race, it is a marathon and I want to finish strong.

So, now to my question---when can we preorder the new Low Impact Series? I always order right away to get the best price and because I know I will kick myself later if I don't. I know that some people have a hard time being patient and complain about the finish date getting pushed back. I don't have that problem. I feel blessed to know that whenever you finish a series it will be the best of the best. And it feels like Christmas when UPS arrives with my gift from Cathe and the gang. So, any hints as to when the preorder sale will begin? I am just so excited about the new series. Sounds awesome.

God bless,
Heather

Motherofsix, I just had to say you are very inspirational! I am 45 and hoping to be following in your footsteps. :) Thanks for sharing!

Vickie, Thank you so much for posting the link to the thread about the New Series. I have enjoyed reading all the questions and answers.

Jill, Thank you for your kind remarks. The last couple years have been difficult--stress fractures, broken toes, and losing 15 pounds and then gaining back those and 10 more. I just try to give myself a break and realize a little slip up now and then is normal, but it doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing. If I gain a pound or two, I just learn from it and work a bit harder to get it back off. I don't let it send me into a pity party and then a month long binge and then wonder what happened. Each day is a new day to be alive and enjoy all God has blessed us with.

I am very impressed with the 27.4 lbs you have already lost. Just don't be in too big a hurry to get to your goal weight. Take it slow and learn how to live a with new healthier, thinner you one day at a time. Sometimes we set a goal and then when we reach it we don't know how to deal with the realities of how we have changed--both mentally, physically, and spiritually. I am below my goal weight right now and have to keep myself from trying to loose more weight. I tend to have a compulsive personality and I need to not let loosing weight become the center of my world. So now I am concentrating on enjoying my new found strength and energy and having fun doing all the things I was always too tired to do. I have had to put listening to my body and keeping myself healthy as my lifelong goal. A number on a scale is not always an accurate reflection of how healthy we are. I want to be a well rounded person with lots of interests. I love to learn new things. Sorry to ramble. Just wanted to say you are doing great and that we need to enjoy the journey along the way to our goals.

God bless you both,
Heather

Thanks for the encouragement Heather. :) I've had a long (bad) journey myself and finally started finding my way back after Christmas. I joined Weight Watchers and had a good 3 months of losing, and last week started back with exercise. I know I am in no way ready to face any of my Cathe workouts. I think by the time the LI series comes out I'll be ready for her. :) My weight loss slowed to a "normal" pace of 1-2 lbs per week, so I knew I was ready to start with the workouts to keep it going. I know it's a long way back and I'm being patient.

Thanks again for the reply!

Hi Jill, Just wanted to encourage you to use your Cathe workouts no matter what shape you are in. You can modify them so easily. At certain points in my journey I would even do the step workouts without the step and I got a great workout for the shape I was in then. All her weight workouts can be modified by just using lighter weights or doing less reps or sets or both. With the premixes, you can do just portions of a workout and then add another portion when you are ready. That is the beauty of her workouts. Just do what you can and you will see results. Sounds like you are doing great and Cathe's workouts will help you reach your goals safely and effectively.
God bless,
Heather

Thanks Heather. I think I might have to dust off some of the "easier" Cathes next week. If I can figure out which ones they are. LOL just kidding. I think I could skip doing them for 20 years and still remember them all after devoting so many years to doing them daily. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.