Two specific thank yous

Connie1

Cathlete
Cathe,

Now that I have done Muscle Endurance twice I want to thank you for:

1. The glute emphasis. You really must have "read my mail" because not only are the leg presses great and well placed, but also those glute raises (great for traveling!) really work the glutes like nothing else! Also in PLB, the stability ball work is really glute specific (once I am able to stay there on the ball, I expect!).

2. The clean-and-press segment. This segment really shows me how to execute a barbell clean and press for heavy lower body weight work. I am also getting used to how I feel when I'm getting fatigued, when it's time to remove the bar off of my shoulders. This sequence is really helping me get that part down. I will use it in the future, for squats, etc., when I go back to a heavier lifting period.

Thanks again for such careful exercise selection.
-Connie

I have to agree and add the hamstring and inner thigh work from the pyramid series. I have had to concentrate on my hamstrings and really appreciate the stability ball hamstring and inner thigh work!
Sheila

Hi Sheila and Connie! Thank you for your supportive words and valuable feedback. Very true, the clean and press is exactly the method you want to adopt for hoisting the heavier weights over you head in your heavy leg workouts. Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.