trouble with forums?

jgoycoolea

Cathlete
Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble opening up certain threads in the forums? There doesn't seem to be a pattern to which I can or can't open. Jeanne

I, too, am having difficulty opening up some messages, gaining access to some threads, and with the frequent slowness of response. Don't really know what the problem is, though, because as you say, there is no pattern.

I, too, am having difficulty opening up some messages, gaining access to some threads, and with the frequent slowness of response. Don't really know what the problem is, though, because as you say, there is no pattern. It's taking an awfully long time to send, and I just received a message about not downloading WinZip???

RE: All Clear Nov 14th

Everything should be okay now. We’ve had to deal with some major hacker/virus/worm attacks for the last several weeks and have had to take some steps to protect and harden our site. The slow down you have seen on our site for the last week was caused by a program we installed to track any and every illegal attack on Cathe dot Com. This program uses a lot of CPU power and causes our site to run very slowly when it is used. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this had to be done so we could track down the attacking servers and have them shut down and take steps to further protect our server.

Today is the 15th at 7am in MI and I am still having problems. Maybe it will get better as the day goes on. My problems is really slow, and getting cannot find message.
Anyone else still having problems?
Rhonda

Today is the 15th at 7am in MI and I am still having problems. Maybe it will get better as the day goes on. My problems is really slow, and getting cannot find message.
Anyone else still having problems?
Now it won't post my message. Trying again.
Rhonda

RE: Nov 15

I did notice some problems this morning too. I'm not sure if it was our server or a problem with the internet in general. I'll be watching all day long to see if more problems pop up.

Chris

I'm still having trouble....I have to expand the threads to even get into them to read, and I can't seem to post most of the time. My posts are off in cyber-land somewhere.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.