This is it! - Today is the last day to use your coupons!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just a reminder that today is the last day to use your Cathlete Appreciation Coupons - Sale Ends Friday, April 15th.

luckydayonlineexpirationdate.jpg

Sooo, what did everyone buy with their coupons??? I have everything in my Cathe library already! I had planned to get the gliders as soon as they came in but I get them FREE with my pre-order of the new LI Series!

I bought:

low max
imax 3
MMA Fusion
STS - 40 disc
step pump and jump
4DS
ab circuits
HSTA
Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks
Pure Strength

haven't tried most of them as very busy and little time these days to learn step workouts but I will..... I plan on doing STS this summer.

Wowie, you hit the jackpot!! I love all those but I love, love LowMax! And, 4DS...that being said STS is my all-time fav! You did great!

you and everyone else gave me great advice.

i love 4DS and ab circuits - i didn't think I'd like ab circuits as much as I do but they feel like mini pilates and yoga workouts actually so i've been using that dvd more than not. This is what I say to my husband and kids pretty much everyday "I love Cathe". They just roll their eyes and walk away.

you and everyone else gave me great advice.

i love 4DS and ab circuits - i didn't think I'd like ab circuits as much as I do but they feel like mini pilates and yoga workouts actually so i've been using that dvd more than not. This is what I say to my husband and kids pretty much everyday "I love Cathe". They just roll their eyes and walk away.

I love AB Circuits too! My hubby USED to roll his eyes too UNTIL he tried STS! He's been hooked ever since. I can't even get him away from STS to try other workouts! BTW, I love Cathe too! :) And, sooo does my DH! :p

AB Circuits goes right back in the DVD player soon as I'm done with another workout...use it all the time, usually do 2 at a time. My 12 yr old son loves no equipment abs. In fact during the climb the rope one he says - right along with Cathe - "it's no fair, we're not gonna make any progress this way..."

lainabaina said:
AB Circuits goes right back in the DVD player soon as I'm done with another workout...use it all the time, usually do 2 at a time. My 12 yr old son loves no equipment abs. In fact during the climb the rope one he says - right along with Cathe - "it's no fair, we're not gonna make any progress this way..."

That's great he joins you! How fun....good for you for adding TWO AB workouts onto the end of you're other workout. I've been trying to add extra ABS lately but have only been doing one. Great idea!

Shhh. Don't tell my DH but....
First I bought:
STS Total Body
LBB
High Reps
GS Tri & Chest
GS Legs
GS Back & shoulders
Low max
Stretch Max
Core Max
Drill Max

Did not get Intensity as I was not sure about the impact & I have a lot of Cathe high impact. Then I read the description and saw the low impact HIIT. So....

Next I got:
Intensity
Circuit Max + Cardio Kicks
Cardio Fusion
Cross Train Express
Ab Hits
High Step Challange
Started having problems at this point with DVD's that I did not have. I wanted the 10 for the 30% figured high impact is doable in small doses so I got.
The Terminator
Hardcore Extreme
Body Max 2
and Imax 3.

Now I have them all except the slow and heavy....

WISP said:
Shhh. Don't tell my DH but....
First I bought:
STS Total Body
LBB
High Reps
GS Tri & Chest
GS Legs
GS Back & shoulders
Low max
Stretch Max
Core Max
Drill Max

Did not get Intensity as I was not sure about the impact & I have a lot of Cathe high impact. Then I read the description and saw the low impact HIIT. So....

Next I got:
Intensity
Circuit Max + Cardio Kicks
Cardio Fusion
Cross Train Express
Ab Hits
High Step Challange
Started having problems at this point with DVD's that I did not have. I wanted the 10 for the 30% figured high impact is doable in small doses so I got.
The Terminator
Hardcore Extreme
Body Max 2
and Imax 3.

Now I have them all except the slow and heavy....

Oh wow! You're secret is safe with me! That looks like Christmas, birthday & Mother's Day all rolled into one! Sooo, what holiday will you use to get Slow and Heavy???? :) You KNOW you want it! Ha! No hurry, you have lots to keep you busy for the rest of the year. Have fun!

Figured I would sneak it in with the new series;). Not sure why or how I missed it with this sale. Cannot be 1 disc away from a complete set.

Seriously though I don't really have to sneak them. DH may not understand why anyone could possibly need that many work out DVD's but my luxuries are up to me. He did do a dramatic impression of a death scene when I bought a movie though. Gasp... a DVD... that is not a workout....(clutches chest, rolls eyeballs)... can't be.... world must have ended... falls to floor.

He does do STS with me.

I bought a few DVDs for my DD Aleisa :D I also bought her STS a few weeks ago.

High Reps
KPC
SS & PP
RS
LIS
PH

Alesia loves HR and KPC!

Figured I would sneak it in with the new series;). Not sure why or how I missed it with this sale. Cannot be 1 disc away from a complete set.

Seriously though I don't really have to sneak them. DH may not understand why anyone could possibly need that many work out DVD's but my luxuries are up to me. He did do a dramatic impression of a death scene when I bought a movie though. Gasp... a DVD... that is not a workout....(clutches chest, rolls eyeballs)... can't be.... world must have ended... falls to floor.

He does do STS with me.

LOL! That's sooo funny. I can just picture him!

I agree, sneak that LAST DVD you NEED into the new series! What's ONE more DVD? :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.