Three questions

Stephanie0523

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and crew. I have become a huge fan of your work since the birth of my second son in Dec. 04. You are the reason for our having DirectTV (FitTV). I gained 55 pounds with each of my pregnancies beginning at 119 pounds with my first son, and eventually ending with 170 pounds on my 5'2 frame after my second son's birth. When I first started doing your workouts, I could barely lift my very round body into the air when doing jacks, now, 40 pounds lighter, I can easily do it. I still have a ways to go and continue to do your work outs each day. Which brings me to my questions...

First of all, is it OK to do weight training daily? I enjoy it immensly and look forward to my 6 p.m. workouts each day, but I don't want to risk injury.

Secondly, each time I work on my triceps, I rarely feel the burn. I can do 100 tricep dips, and I don't feel it that much. When I do tricep work with weights, I feel it more in my elbows. I still have flab under my arms that is driving me insane, any advice?

Also, I recently purchased the butts and guts DVD and absolutely LOVE it. Are there any plans in the works for FitTV to air any of your new DVDs?

Again, thanks for the fitness inspiration!

Stephanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.