Third Week of PS rotation- Miracles do happen!

Rose11

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and educated crowd. I'm just here to inform the amazing results I've gotten from my PS with Cardio Kicks/Interval Max/Power Hour/Yoga rotation. I'm in the middle of my third week and today I noticed that my favorite dark blue jeans were dancing on me so I took a couple of old jeans from my closet that were a size smaller and now they fit me! :7 I'm not going on crazy low carb diets or zoning or anything. I'm eating small meals, high protein foods, fruit, veggies, a lot of fiber and I substitute sodas and fruit juices for water. Every once in awhile I eat a little bit of chocolate and candies (those forbidden pleasures). The key is moderation and believe it or not sleep is also important. Now that I'm exercising I sleep without interrumptions and I found out it helps me with my goal too. I just have to thank you Cathe because your videos are the best. This Friday I'm ordering CTX, Circuit Max, Body Max, Rhythmic Step, and Power Max (gotta get those quantity discounts hehe!). I have my January rotation already but I'm rotating CTX on February, Slow and Heavy on March and my Circuit Training and Step tapes on April.

When people believe in themselves and are patient results come when they least expect. Believe it or not I was in bed a couple of months ago after I had an accident and I had surgery because of it. I can't believe how I feel now. I still have to reach my goal, but I'm getting closer and closer every day. And Cathe I hope that you are struggling with ideas for your new tapes :-gloat now that you're enjoying your pregnancy. I can't wait for the new tapes to come. I wish you and your family the best.

RE: You Go, Rose!

Rose11 - what a wonderful story! ESPECIALLY given how recently you were laid up after an accident and surgery.

Belief in one's self and patience, as well as persistence and consistency, can indeed work miracles - or can wake us up to the miracle that is our body. HOWEVER, equally miraculous is having a video instructor who knows how to produce EFFECTIVE workouts!

There are a ton of mediocre workouts on video and DVD on the market these days, and one of the reasons I'm a Cathe "monogamist" is that she has dedicated her work to the seasoned, advanced exerciser. It gives everyone a place to go when they've mastered the basics.

Keep sharing your successes with us!

Annette

P.S. Just a suggestion - maybe add BodyMax to your to-get list? It's awesome! (Don't you love how we spend your money for you?)

RE: Forget that P.S. . . .

Rose, no miracle here. YOU did that with hard work and determination! Great job!

Bobbi

Thank you for your constant support. I love this forum hehe. And I'm slowly turning into a Cathe "monogamist" too ha! :7 I remember a couple of weeks ago I was reading the collage video's instructor profiles and I read Cathe's and someone wrote a warning..."once you get into Cathe, you may end up selling all your other tapes on Ebay!" and I thought isn't that the truth?

Rose,
I've searched the forum but I'm not seeing your rotation? Can you share it? I really need a jumpstart.
Thanks,
Jane

Hello Jane! I never posted my rotation, but this is it. One important thing about my rotation is that when I do cardio and strength training on the same day I do cardio early in the morning and weight training during the evenings. My exercise time is sacred and there's nobody in my family or anyone of my friends that dares to bother me when I'm exercising hehe }> I have a tight schedule so I can't do both at once and I think it works well for me. Ok this is my current 4 week rotation....

Monday: CK + PS: BBA

Tuesday: PS: SL & A (No Abs) with 20-30 mins of cardio (usually low impact step aerobics)

Wenesday: CK + PS: CST (plus ab section from SL & A )

Thursday: Power Yoga

Friday: Interval Max + 20 mins of Pilates Ab work

Saturday: Power Hour

Sunday: Rest

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.