Thank You Daytona Cathletes

What a beautiful, heartfelt post Cathe! Words can never say how much I would love to have been there to experience the fun you all had. You all really did ROCK IT!!!

What a beautiful, heartfelt post Cathe! Words can never say how much I would love to have been there to experience the fun you all had. You all really did ROCK IT!!!

I agree with Debbie. If I were as busy as you, I highly doubt I'd even be able to compose a grocery list, let alone such a genuine, touching letter. It was an amazing event, in so many ways. Who knew one could develop such fond memory associations with eggs??!!!

Thanks Again,
~ Lori

Thank you for your heartfelt words

Cathe,
What a treat it was for me to have been able to take 6 classes with you over the Daytona weekend!!! You are just as sweet, kind, and true-blue as I thought you would have been. Now when I am at home working out to you, it feel blessed to think that I actually "know" who I am working out to. Good luck with ALL of your ventures in the future and I truly look forward to seeing you again in Florida!!!
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!!! Take some time to rest, we all know how hard you have been working!!! Thanks again for everything, you are such an inspiration!!!!
Jill :p

Cathe,
What a nice letter(while I"m dabbing the tears off my eyes). Everything you do you do from your heart and I think every Cathlete agrees. Thank you so much for the fun weekend road trip. I look at my pictures every day and I drive my co-workers insane with all my talking about "Cathe" and all the new people I met. I've met many new great friends that I look forward to seeing at every trip. Thank for for the opportunity to audition. that has always been one of my dreams. And thank you for being you. Can't wait till next year.

Kristin

Some day I will make it to meet Cathe at one of her events. It always sounds like such a wonderful time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.