Thank you Cathe and SNM

KrisS

Cathlete
Thank you so much Cathe and SNM for making my 4th of July weekend the best ever and one me and my husband will never forget. I know a lot go's into the preparing for these events and I appreciate everything you've done for us. I met up with old friends and made new friends and some of my best friends came from these road trips. Thank you for the sweaty workouts, the chance to be in one of your workouts, the workout with Mickey, the fun fashion show, and a once in a lifetime VIP view of Epcot's fireworks. Thank you for being you and making my family feel special.

Kristin Tallodi

Kristen, you summed it up pretty well. I couldn't agree with you more. My family had a blast...it was the perfect Disney trip. Thanks you, Cathe!!! I love working out with you at home, but nothing compares to a live workout...you continue to impress me. I am even more excited now for Glassboro!

I posted to this earlier but don't see it now??? Hmmmm! Anyway, it's so great you both got to go. I totally agree...everything they do is top notch!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.