Thank you - Cathe

Kit_

Cathlete
Cathe,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the videos that you have made for everyone. What you do is really special, and it takes someone special to do video after video that well each and every time. I hope you enjoy your break and time with your family, and everything else you happen to be doing right now. As well as get some time to kick back and relax.

I really wish I could have went on the road trip and met you in person as well as all the other wonderful people here. Hopefully another time will appear for that opportunity. But I truly wanted to say thank you, for everything you’ve given us.

Thank you,

Kit

Hi Kit!

Thank you so much for your heartfelt words.

It has been a very busy year and I am looking forward to having a little down time this August. My family misses their "goofy and silly" mommy. I need to get back on the floor and give them horsey rides, play hide n seek, tickle them silly, and plain ole hug and kiss them forever!!!! My hubby and I are looking forward to some R&R too.

Thanks again and hope to see you on a future roadtrip!
Cathe

Cathe your welcome and it sounds like your going to have an awesome time with you kids and hubby in August, I hope you get to spend all the time you want with them, with many more memories to remember. I sure the kids will be all over you the minute you get down on the floor and probably won't let go, until they wear you out, well if that's possible. :) Enjoy your time off and have fun tickling and playing horse with your kids, and loving them to death.

Kit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.