Thank You! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and thank you! I am in the last week of meso 2 of the STS 5.5 month rotation and I know I have gotten great results so far but when I went bathing suit shopping y'day I was shocked! :eek: When I got changed in front of all of those mirrors and saw what I just can't get a good look at at home i was even more THRILLED! :D I am getting even better results then I ever imagined!!!! STS is awesome and so are you!

Thank you! :D

Wendy

Now Wendy, that is saying a LOT cuz the mirrors in those dressing rooms are not usually friendly! GREAT job on all YOUR hard work!!!

Hi Cathe.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and thank you! I am in the last week of meso 2 of the STS 5.5 month rotation and I know I have gotten great results so far but when I went bathing suit shopping y'day I was shocked! :eek: When I got changed in front of all of those mirrors and saw what I just can't get a good look at at home i was even more THRILLED! :D I am getting even better results then I ever imagined!!!! STS is awesome and so are you!

Thank you! :D

Wendy

Congrats Wendy. We STS-ers know your hardwork. What about pics? As you know, I just finished my first meso-cycle and am so thankful for my booty-baggy jeans!!! Looking fwd to the next 2 months.

Congrats Wendy. We STS-ers know your hardwork. What about pics? As you know, I just finished my first meso-cycle and am so thankful for my booty-baggy jeans!!! Looking fwd to the next 2 months.

Thank you Tracy!

I plan to take pics this coming Friday because that's will be when I officially complete Meso 2!!!! :D

Yes-3 Cheers for booty-baggy jeans!;)

Woo Hoo, that's awesome Wendy! Isn't that the best feeling when you notice new changes. The good news is, once you start to see this, it only gets better (as long as you remain committed, which I know you will :D)

I agree with Deb...those dept. store mirrors frighten me....if you liked your look there you are looking My-T-Fine for sure :D

Cathe, I intend to remain committed! I REFUSE to let this accomplishment get away at this point! Thanks again! You are awesome! :)

Kiki, Thank you! :) I am still planning on taking pics on Friday and I'll get them uploaded (somewhere-not sure where yet) as soon as I can-probably early next week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.