THANK YOU!!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Thank you sooo much SNM & Cathe! I just received my 1st. two DVD's today! :D I had to leave when they got here :-( and could hardly wait to get home to view one. Well, with my hubby out of town and me, not being the very educated person in the world when it comes to electronics, it took me one hour and 10 minutes to figure out that my T.V. was set on the wrong mode. All of a sudden I hit the RIGHT button and there was my pick of whatever on the menu! I love the way you broke CM & CK up. I know I am going to make use of that drill section in CK alot. I also know that you have listened to all us whine for a long time and I just want to say that there are going to be very many happy Cathe fans when their DVD's arrive this week. Thanks for all your hard work & time. I know it was a long haul for you all and we REALLY do appreciate it. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

If You Think You Like the Tapes Now..Just Wait!

Debbie - You've been waiting sooo patiently (with some help from Honeybunch ;-)) but it will be worth it!! I'm into my fourth (sort of -I've been traveling a lot) week of the new series and each time I do one of the new tapes I love it more than the time before and I am seeing great results :-cool

Obviously no one tape (or series) can be all things to all exercisers, but as Cathe says in her introductions - these tapes were developed to maximize the effect for those people who have a limited amount of time...boy did they suceed!!! Besides, if one six-pack of tapes could satisfy everyone - what would be the fun - what would we have to talk about - what would we spend our money on! :-gloat

Speaking of spending money, after listening to all the "mix & match" options available with the DVD's, like Lorrayne, I'm probably going to break down and buy the DVD's too! :9 Besides, if you travel and take your laptop, you can exercisde in your hotel room by playing the DVD on your computer (not my original thought, I read it on one of the forums - thanks to whoever!).

Cathe & S&N - I add my thanks to those who recognize your foresight and absolute total commitment to quality products and customer satisfaction. :-jumpy

As I've said in other posts, I'm looking forward to exercising "with" you for as long as you are willing to give us the "tough stuff."

Debbie - enjoy!!!

JanetH

ps: love :7 the new icons :D

Thanks Janet!

I know that I am going to truly enjoy these tapes. Just the couple of times I've done the tapes that HB loaned me, I am addicted already. I feel like I will see results also and I have a body type that does not respond very easily. I think these tapes will give me the "jump-start" I need. Cathe truly out-did herself this time. (Of course I always felt that way when I did her old tapes too.) I think you should go-for-it & buy the DVD's. They are great!:D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.