Terminator on VHS

kims

Cathlete
Hi,
Hope I'm posting in the right place!! :D
Just wondering if any decision has been made
about the Terminator being offered in VHS format.
Thanks for any info.

Kim

Hi Kim! First we have to wait and see how the DVD is received. After that we have to review it from a finacial perspective to make sure that it makes sense to do. Thank's for asking:)

Thanks for the quick answer
I'll just tell you, though, if you do not VHS it, I will buy the
DVD and get a new DVD player for my workout room.
I must have ALL of your workouts! :D

Kim

Oh, I just have to make a PLEA for the Terminator to come out on VHS!!! I am still living in the dark ages with no plans of converting to DVD in the foreseeable future....so I am really hoping for a Terminator vhs!!!
Deb

Why not use this as an incentive to get a DVD player? I have a very basic model I got from Walmart for a little over $100 (it's probably less now), and it works great. Also, if you ever rent movies, DVDs are so much nicer.

Just a thought!

I would DEFINATELY buy the Terminator in VHS!! I have no wish to buy a DVD player. Every thing I own is VHS, and my riding videos (dressage - horses) are only on VHS, NOT DVD. I hope you choose to release it on VHS!!!:)

I am a dressage enthusiast too! Just think how much easier things will be when there are recordable (and rewritable) DVDs to film your rides and send films of horses to potential buyers.

I just recently purchased a horse and I can't tell you how irritating it was to receive one video after another with dozens of horses on them, trying to wade through the ones you didn't want to look at trying to find the one you did want to see! x(

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread!

Susan G.

RE: Terminator on VHS/dressage

It's great to see someone else on these boards who even knows what dressage is!!! I am hoping all the ab work on the intensity series (which I just got ) will help with all of the collected and extended trot work. My mare has a killer trot (I don't mean that in the good way either!!!):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.