Substitution for T-bar rows?

D

debmac

Hi Cathe,
Can you suggest an alternative to the T-bar rows in the PS-BBA tape? T-bar rows just don't "do it" for me....what exercise could I substitute for those sets of T-bar rows?
Thanks---
Debbie

I too am interested in a substitute. My barbell almost seems too short to do the T-bar row. (I bought the one you are using in the new tapes, maybe it is shorter then). The exercise seems a little awkward ane I don't get fatigued when doing them. Also, switching the weights around seems to take too much precious time.

Thanks,
Lynn

T-bar rows aren't a big favorite of mine either. But I've found if I can prop the 'down' end of my barbell against something to stabilize it in a down position then really add weight to the 'up' end (40 lbs.) I can feel the exercise working. I don't move my weights around, I just plop extra weight plates on the 'up' end outside of the clips. I have a 5' barbell. Hope this helps.
Kay

Great idea, Kay!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-00 AT 01:56PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-00 AT 01:53 PM (Est)[/font]

Now I wonder why I've never thought of doing that?!

Betsy

Dtto for me Kay!

Thanks for the good tip.:) You can tell I am a new barbell user, I never thought of that.

Lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.