STS Rotation question for Cathe or Anyone!

kh965

Hello everyone!!

I started the 6 mos. STS rotation on July 29. I made it all the way to Meso 1 W4 and suddenly a business trip came up. It was only supposed to be for a week so I figured as I was due to do W4 for the second time that week I would switch and have my rest week for my business trip, do my second w4 when I got back then start meso 2 W1 immediately. Well, that week long trip is now entering into the 4th week with possibly another week to go. At this point I'm thinking that starting over would be best but I wanted some expert advice, so I thought I would check here.

I got great results the 7 weeks I did meso 1. I am down a size, and I have lost 3 lbs. I think it has helped on my trip too. I have been more aware of what I'm putting in my mouth because I don't want to mess up my results. I have managed not to gain during this trip, which is a big accomplishment for me. I've not stopped working out during the trip, although getting a workout in the hotel hasn't been easy. I'm an early morning exerciser (4 AM) and the workout room doesn't open till 6, so I've been doing videos in my room. Either walking, kick max or KPC. Looking forward to any advice or tips!!

Kim

I did a 6 month rotation of STS . After four weeks off from STS I think that I would start over again. Consistency is an important factor in STS. Maybe you could do a 3-1/2 month rotation instead of the 6 month rotation so that you only have to repeat Meso one once. After the first rotation is completed you cud repeat STS again if you want to.

Regina

Thanks for the reply Regina!!

I think that is the track I'm going to take, sort of a hybrid approach. I think I will do Meso 1 like I'm doing the 3 mos. rotation adding an extra week to make up the week I missed earlier, than switch back to my 6 mos. rotation when I start meso 2.

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.