So, is filming done?

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi Cathe -- I saw that you are going to post pics from travel fit (thanks for that BTW ;)) and then head to prepare for DB. Does that mean that SC filming is complete? Or is there a RT squeezed into the package? Wow you have a lot on your plate huh? Hope all goes great for you and ALL attendees this weekend. Thanks Cathe.

According to this post by Chris, filming, editting and authoring were to be done before Daytona. (I guess those so-called negative rumours saying that the Tour was impacting on STS Cardio weren't so negative after all?)

I would hope by now that everyone would learn to ignore negative rumors about our presales. They are nearly always wrong. Remember all the untrue rumors about STS?

The release date for Shock Cardio is still the same as we stated at the beginning of the presale when we said not to order unless you were willing to wait patiently and that the earliest the DVDs would be ready is the "End of September"... with the most likely release date in the Fall.

We have not set a filming date yet as this will be one of the last steps we need to do in a list of many things as we get ready for the Shock Cardio filming. Since we own our own filming studio we don't need a lot of advance time to schedule a shoot. Heck, if Cathe decided she wanted to start filming in two days,we could make it happen. We will start filming only when Cathe feels she is 100% ready, the music is finished and the product is as good as it can be.

As Cathe has mentioned previously her time now is mainly spent tweaking and perfecting the routines and working with the music composers. This goes on almost 7 days per week and is the most time consuming part of the Shock Cardio project. Cathe works harder than anyone I know at perfecting her routines and we hope when you finally see Shock Cardio you will agree the wait as usual was worth it.

We too have heard the untrue rumor about how the Cathe Tour will push back the release date of STS Shock Cardio. This is just plain silly and probably started by the same people and stealth marketers that always start these negative rumors with every presale or positive event we announce.

The Cathe Tour is mainly a 2010 event. The only tour date scheduled for 2009 is Daytona Beach and this is a one weekend event and will not take any significant time away from the STS Shock Cardio project. If things go as planned we will have finished the filming, editing and authoring of STS by then anyway and you might even have your DVDs.

As a company we answer more consumer forum questions than any company I know. We're quiet now about Shock Cardio, but that is only because we like to wait until rehearsals to begin to start to tell the details. By the time rehearsals and filming end you will have seen more blog entries, pictures, forum posts and video from our presale DVDs than you have from any other company you purchase DVDs from.

When it comes to release and filming dates the first place the information will be posted is on our site, not some place else. If you see a film or release date posted on another site before it is posted on our site, you know that is just speculation and not based on any insider information.

I actually posted a question asking something similar, but never received a reply, so at this point, I am thinking they will probably finish filming after Daytona. It can't be too much longer now, I hope :)

Wouldn't it be better to stop hounding SNM and just let them get on with it? I don't care if Cathe finishes filming before or after Daytona and the date for release of Shock Cardio, whatever it is, isn't going to change one iota of the lives of any Cathletes.

I find the constant questioning of filming and release dates annoying and I'm just a humble forum member. SNM must have the patience of a saint.

Meanwhile, we all have plenty of workouts to be getting on with...

Clare

I'm sorry Clare -- I didn't realize I was hounding - that certainly was not my intention and I apologize if I've offended. I have not been around here for a while and when I did a cursory glance through all of the forum front pages I saw filming was to have begun over the weekend. Knowing Datona was coming up, I wondered if filming was done. I didn't realize asking a question like this could be offensive.

Lorrie, I didn't find it offensive or think you were hounding and I was wondering the same thing. Usually I will just follow the blog for the updates, but didn't see anything there since the HiiT update, but then I saw Cathe's post about Travelfit workout.

And now I am going to go and look for pictures.

Lorrie,

You posted your question in the "Ask Cathe" forum so obviously you were wanting an answer from Cathe or SNM. As we all know, though, you are going to get other forum members "slapping your hand" because you dare ask. You were not rude nor offensive, so don't worry about it.

Cathe has a lot of people that want this hot little program in their hands and that is a GOOD thing for her. When people STOP asking - well, then her business is in trouble and I don't think Cathe wants that for one second.

Some are more anxious than others - WHO CARES! You have a right to ask!!!!

I'd like to know as well but I'm guessing filming isn't done yet. The descriptions are sounding better and better.

Lorrie - that was not hounding! It was a good question - especially since you bought a product, you have a right to know :)

Hi Cathe -- I saw that you are going to post pics from travel fit (thanks for that BTW ;)) and then head to prepare for DB. Does that mean that SC filming is complete? Or is there a RT squeezed into the package? Wow you have a lot on your plate huh? Hope all goes great for you and ALL attendees this weekend. Thanks Cathe.

What a trouble maker you are! :p

Gayle

It would have been nice if SNM just answered this with a yes or no, but in their update yesterday they said this:

"We’re now finished filming Travel Fit and are currently working on the editing of TF and many other workouts from our new STS Shock Cardio series."

This tells me that they are not done filming. I think they would have said they finished filming the series. I don't know what the "many other workouts" are, though. :confused:

Lorrie - there was nothing wrong with your question. I don't know how Liann and Beavs know who Clare was replying to. She clearly said she finds questioning SNM about filming annoying and that's what you did.

Erica

It would have been nice if SNM just answered this with a yes or no, but in their update yesterday they said this:

"We’re now finished filming Travel Fit and are currently working on the editing of TF and many other workouts from our new STS Shock Cardio series."

This tells me that they are not done filming. I think they would have said they finished filming the series. I don't know what the "many other workouts" are, though. :confused:

Lorrie - there was nothing wrong with your question. I don't know how Liann and Beavs know who Clare was replying to. She clearly said she finds questioning SNM about filming annoying and that's what you did.

Erica

I guess you didn't get the memo that Beavs and I are omniscient.

Erica

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sFun_DeadHorse.gif
sFun_DeadHorse.gif
sFun_DeadHorse.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.