Separate Check-in area?

Marie1120

Cathlete
Cathe/SNM,
It seems like there are an increasing number of check-ins over in the Open Discussion area but with all the other topics they quickly get lost. Once the new workouts are out at Target and there are more Cathe fans, this could increase. Check-ins are great for members to get to know each other, share ideas, and keep each other motivated. A separate area to make this easier would be helpful. Could you please look at making a separate are just for check-ins? Thanks.

RE: Separate Check-ith endless check-ins!n area?

From the other side of the fence, the other topics get lost amidst the check ins!!

Please do indeed create a separate space for the endless check-ins!

Great idea.

Clare

That is a GREAT idea Marie! Thanks for suggesting it. It is hard sometimes to find "my" checkin, and a separate board would really be appreciated by all!

bumpin' cuz I think this is a great idea!

RE: Cathe/SNM - Separate Check-in area?

Right now there are at least 6 different check-in groups and I think this is a slow time for many. Maybe the Success stories or another area could be changed to include check-ins.

Please consider this. It is hard for those wanting to check-in with their group and also hard for those just trying to discuss other things. Thanks.

Bumpin again cuz I still think it's a great idea lol. If it's not possible, could someone let us know? Maybe there are limitations on the number of boards you can have?

I was thinking earlier today that a separate Check-in board would be nice, but I'm wondering how many of these Cathe can moderate?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.