Rotation if possible.

Elsie-May

Hi Cathe,

Could you give us an idea for a rotation with your new video's. Would it be too much to do the S&H plus Power Hour in one week and doing cardio 4-5 days a week. On the weight days use CTX cardio. On the no weight days doing longer cardio such as the new RS. Or is it better to just use the S&H for a 3week rotation, then beginning a new rotation using Power Hour for the weight tape, or Power Hour with the PS or CTX tapes. I'm not sure what to use for best results and safety. I would like to loose flabby fat, I'm not over weight.

Thank you so much

Hi Elsie-May! There is no exact answer to this since everyones personal genetics will respond differently to exercise. But two things you want to watch out for when "crowding your schedule" are: 1) overtraining 2) not knowing exactly what your body responds to because you are doing so many different things all at once.

Because you never want to enter the overtraining zone, it is always best to start with a small amount of exercise and layer on or alter your workouts accordingly. You may find that you get great results from The S&H Series and do not need to add on Power Hour on a weekly basis. Or on the flip side, you may find that the S&H Series plus Power Hour once a week provides just the right balance for you. The same philosophy holds true for adding cardio to this mix. Start with the minimum requirements of three times per week and then if after a few weeks, this does not work for your body, add one more, wait a bit, then add another if necessary.

This gradual process will help you avoid injuries due to doing too much too soon (or possibly more than your genetic makeup allows for) and also help you establish what particular workouts your body responds most favorably too.

As a final reminder, your muscles need proper rest to benefit from your workouts. If you try to jam your weekly schedule with so many different workouts, your muscles may not have enough recovery time between each workout to recover, thus diminishing your results.

Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.