Rotation Change

rra

Hi Cathe,
You do a really good job at answering the many rotation questions you recieve. Maybe you have answered this one in the past and I missed it. If so, I'll take the link to it, if not, your input would be appreciated.
I just finished a 12 week rotation of Power Hour, using it 2X's per week along with 4-5 days of varied cardio. First of all, that was the workout I was looking for to give me more definition. It really worked, Thank You. It is a little decieving (looks much easier than it is), but I stuck with it and great results ensued. I need a change for variety and muscle stimulation and further improvements. I have been using Body Max for 2 weeks and although I don't feel it is quite as intense, will this be suitable for me to maintain my hard work from PH? I would still like to get more definition, what would you suggest? Stay with BM? Use MIS, go back to PH after a few weeks? Any info would be great.
Thank you,
Robyn

Hi Robyn! There is no exact answer but I would say doing Body Max two times per week along with other cardio workouts the rest of your workout week would be comparable. This way two times per week you have leg work in the Body Max circuits and fast paced upper body conditioning in the third portion of Body Max. If you feel that isn't enough then every other week or every third week do one Body Max and one Power Hour per week. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.