ROADTRIP

THARTMAN

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and everyone,
I was curious about the roadtrip for 2001. I think it looks like a lot of fun, and would like to join in. Is there a waiting list or is it first come first serve? Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
Tracy

Tracy:

I'm not Cathe, but can share what I know about the roadtrips with you. The roadtrips to visit Cathe are usually coordinated through Video Fitness. To my knowledge, there isn't one in the works at present. (I am not one of the trip planners.) Usually Cathe and the trip coordinators work together to select a date, post all the details with a long lead time, then start taking names. The trip has gotten so popular that they started doing a lottery the last go-round. New timers got more entries into the raffle than returning trippers. It got a little frenzied, but ultimately, everyone who could go, got to go last time around.

My guess (just a guess) is that with Cathe's pregnancy and the new gym under construction, it will be a while before the next road trip. But you can always visit the gym and take a Cathe class! I've done this myself. I had a great workout and Cathe was extremely gracious to me. It was worth it to see that cute little Eric up close and personal.

You can visit the Video Fitness web site and forum for more information. http://www.videofitness.com I'm sure one of the trip planner will post on Cathe's site if and when something gets planned ...

Hi Tracy! Daphne has already given you all of the important details (thanks Daph ;-)), but I'll add that unfortunately I will have to pass up doing a roadtrip this year due to having an awful lot on my plate right now. I will look forward to doing one when the time is right. Thanks for asking!

Hmmm Cathe -- "A lot on my plate..."

Cathe, I know you didn't mean a double entendre but I can't resist this one --

Hmmmm....Having an "awful lot on my plate" could be a figure of speech, or, seeing as how you're havin' those cravings again, it could just be a statement of literal fact! :)

I have to tell you that I just happily ate my way through both pregnancies (I gained a mountain of weight but I'm small-framed so 99% of it fell off). With a twinkle in his eye my husband has always referred to our boys as "the Haagen-Daaz Twins." :)

Kathy S.

Oh Maaaan!

I was sooo excited to read your thread about your special news and then I read this thread! BUMMER! I couldn't wait til this year's roadtrip but I DO understand. You DO have lots on your plate right now, Cathe! Well, HB, looks like we will need to just go & take a class with Cathe. What do you think?

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hmmm Cathe -- "A lot on my plate..."

You never miss a trick Kath ;-)! I agree with you, although it wasn't stated to be a literal fact, something tells me that it will most likely become that. I generally love food and when I was pregnant with Eric everybody was amazed at how much I really do indeed love food. Being that I had two lunches already today, I think I will live up to my reputation once again during this pregnancy!

Oh Darn!

Hey Cathe,
I know you have your priorities, and they're really good ones, but I can't help being kind of disapointed because I was one of those people who didn't win the lottery last year. Sure was hoping I'd be a shoe in this time around. Oh well, I'll probably be experiencing morning sickness during that time anyway.

Well, maybe you'll be using that time to work on your pregnancy workout series, then I can bring my kitten to meet your little ones in 2002! I'm assuming there's child care at your gym? Looking forward to it ;-) !

RE: Oh Maaaan!

You and I could get on the internet & book a cheap flight to Phladelphia and make a special trip to the Cathe studio WHEN SHE'S THERE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.