Question: Intensity Music CD

kweller

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I would love to buy this CD when available. Do you know if there is a timeline for when it will be available? Or is it just a cruel rumor (that it will even be produced)?
Thanks, love those tunes,
Kathy

Hi Kathy! I was told that it would be available this month in the new Dynamix catalog. The new catalog should be out with in a week.

Will it have beats per minute, so that we could take it on a power walk?
Judy

May God always grant you a sunbeam to warm you... a moonbeam to charm you...& a sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you :)

Hi, I am not Cathe (obviously :) ) but I imagine that it will have the BPM, b/c these companies make music for instructors and usually they list BPM w/ the title (at least I have seen the song lists this way online, with the title and BPM next to it).
Kathy

Dynamix isn't talking

I just contacted Dynamix to ask when the CD will be released with month, and the representative knew nothing about it. I asked to speak with someone else who might and his retort was: "If I don't know anything about it then chances are Dynamix is not ready to talk about it."

Cathe, any idea what the CD is going to be called? Will it feature your name or be released under a different name?

RE: Dynamix isn't talking

Hi Roe! As soon as we have definite information from Dynamix I will post it here. Thanks for your patience:)

just ordered

Wanted to give everyone a heads up. I just came from the Dynamix website where I just purchased Cathe's Intensity 1 CD. Click on the What's new bar.

RE: Link!

Wow!! I really want this CD, wouldn't it be great music for treadmill motivation?!

But kind of a steep price - I've never ordered from Dynamix, do they have ever have sales, coupons, discounts, etc?

I see 5 for $100, but that's not the kind of deal I'm looking for, want to spend less not more ;)

RE: Link!

Thanks, Deb, for posting the link. I hurriedly posted about the CD being available.
Jan, $24 is about normal for buying these CDs. I've ordered from Dynamix for years. They do have a frequent buyers program that gives you 20% off your orders. I used to be a member and should have kept up with it but I'm not ordering as much music as I used to. DH gripes that I have to provide my own music so I cut back on buying.

Hi Everyone! Well I see that you have already discovered that the Intensity Series CD was released yesterday (April 8th)through Dynamix Music. I was notified yesterday but wanted to give it a day before announcing to make sure that it was all set up and ready to go. I see that it is. Enjoy it! Thanks for posting the link Debbie:)

would this music work also for

HIITs on a treadmill?

I really need some good music to help me push myself while using the treadmill.

Cathe,
I have to be completely honest. I am so happy that you all decided to release the CD, and I will happily purchase it (as someone mentioned: great treadmill tunes), but I have to ask...where's the 'bang your head' song, with the wailing guy and the crunchy guitar riff (the one that plays during Boot Camp's sumo squats)? (Edited: the song's called "I Wanna Rock"). That's my most favorite song in the whole entire series, it is so motivational and ALWAYS gets me going and keeps me focused. I am disappointed that it is not on the soundtrack, I have to say, though I know that there may be some reason you all couldn't put it on the soundtrack for legal reasons, etc., or for whatever reason it didn't make the cut. Hmmm. How 'bout a Volume 2 CD??

(I am such a troublemaker :eek: )

Thanks for all you do, Cathe,
Kathy

I would love some of the King Junior songs (like A Little Less Conversation) and the one relaxation song by BK Howe called Inner Peace! And, Yes, I second the head banging song too!!! JAM ON IT!

I love all of the music in this series! I ordered Volume I yesterday and I would be so excited to have the rest of the music released on CD, also! Actually, I love all of Cathe's music, so maybe S&H, CTX....need I go on? It motivates me so! :p

Linda

Me2, I couldn't agre more. Would be so thrilled to have music from CTX, etc. Wow would that be great. Would purchase right away if available.
Cheers,
Kathy

Hi Kathy! Yes, there are reaons why some songs could not be used for the soundtrack, so I chose from what was available. If all goes well with this new CD release, we will difinitely look into doing a Vol 2. Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.