Question about combining work out days

Gott2WorkOut

Cathe,

I saw you were on facebook and said you were going to answer some questions on the forum. BTW, my second road trip was sooo awesome and thank you for your time in answering my questions about recovering from being sick and getting back in shape.

My question now is I am back to doing your rotations, but some days due to work and other things that come up I may miss a work out and then will add that work out to the next day. For instance, I will do the missed workout in the morning and the actual day's work out that evening. Is this a bad idea?

Lisa.

Hi Lisa,

It depends what the workouts are. If by combining them you are not overtraining the same muscles in the same way, you'll be ok. But also don't feel the need to squeeze everything into a 7 day week. Sometimes I am too busy too and I operate on a "10 day week" vs a seven. Take Care!

Cathe,

I saw you were on facebook and said you were going to answer some questions on the forum. BTW, my second road trip was sooo awesome and thank you for your time in answering my questions about recovering from being sick and getting back in shape.

My question now is I am back to doing your rotations, but some days due to work and other things that come up I may miss a work out and then will add that work out to the next day. For instance, I will do the missed workout in the morning and the actual day's work out that evening. Is this a bad idea?

Lisa.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.