Question

Hi Cathe-
I had a question concerning your "Series" workout tapes. I have been glancing at the various serioes of tapes, trying to find out which series would be most appropriate for me and my fitness goals. I have been lifting weights for several years and lift regularly. I have never used tapes for lifting weights because I always have my own program, but I have been very impressed with your step tapes and thought I could use a change, add some variety, and find something that might really shock my muscles. What "Series" do you suggest for an advanced lifter that plateaus easily? I change everything quite frequently from number of reps, sets, rest time between sets, # of exercises, super sets, circuit, etc. You name it, I've tried it all. I typically only do 1 body part/week because I work that body part really hard, doing moderate to heavy weight, usually to muscle failure by the 3rd set, doing 3-4 exercises per body part, anywhere from 8-15 reps depending on whether I'm working on endurance or strength. I find that if I am sore the following day, I've had a very good workout, thus my muscles were shocked by the changes I made to my workout. I find my muscles take a lot to get shocked; it gets accustomed to one thing very fast and very easily. I know you have the the new Intensity Series, but would this series of tapes be the most beneficial for me? Thanks for your help, Cathe. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Kristi Comstock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.