Pyramid - LOVE IT!!!

Marnie

Cathlete
cathe - thank you for these workouts!

did upper body this morning for the first time... I LOVE IT!

the time just flew by and it was a GREAT workout!

I LOVE the ab work at the end too.. I was hoping you were going to include the stability ball in the new workouts

you guys look great too

THANKS AGAIN!

Yes,Cathe I must agree! I too did PUB for the first time today and loved every bit of it! You sure know how to work every muscle don't 'cha?! ;-) Looking forward to doing PLB next!
I too enjoyed the ab work with the stability ball however those pike thingys where you go up on your toes were a joke! :7 I know I'll be practicing them for a while! Susan

Cathe!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-03 AT 02:22PM (Est)[/font][p]Joining the others to say how much I enjoyed doing PLB the other day. PUB is on the rotation today! I want to say that I thought it MIGHT get a bit boring doing sooo many reps of one exercise, but I LOVED it. I also like the way you give us time to change the weights on the video. It works out so well. I challenge myself to keep up with you. Boy, Cedie is good at getting her weights changed fast! Thanks again for keeping us HAPPY & healthy!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.