Presale. how much longer??

I'm still on the fence about which workouts to presale order and was wondering if you have decided how long the presale will last. Will you put an announcement up on the website letting us know of a stop date like before or just close the presale?

Thanks,
Kristie S

Not Cathe, but I don't think the presale will be going on much longer since she is filming at the end of the month (WE HOPE and PRAY Cathe continues to stay healthy). I am not sure if the presale ends when filming starts or when the final product is completed, but I would try to order them now so you can get the reduced price:)

I wouldn't worry about missing out, SNM usually will post to let you know when the presale will end. Keep checking the site.

The presale will end shortly, but we haven't set a date yet. We will give at least a 7 day notice on our web site announcing the end of the sale.

Thanks SMN. I cancelled my preorder a while back but would like to preorder a couple, or shoot maybe just all of them, soon. Thanks for the info. Good luck with filming and all.

Kristie S :-}

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.