Pre-sale for Low Impact question

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
I am so excited to hear about the new series your working on. Do you have any idea when pre-sales might start. This is what I want for my Mothers day gift ;) and was hoping sales would be started by then.
I want to add that I really like that you have actually started filming & kept this under wraps up to this point. Helps cut down on the wait time IMO. :D
Thanks so much!

Happy Mothers Day!

In Cathe's article "My New Low Impact Series Redefines Impact and Intensity," May 1 is listed as the start day for pre-sales. I'll consider it a late birthday present to myself :D.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, I was also just reading the newsletter & saw the date. :D Now for a price ;) patience.

Now for another question. I'm not finding the slide 'n Glide discs. I'm sure this has been mentioned as well & I just missed it :confused:.

Tami, if you Pre-order the new series, you get them FREE! Otherwise, SNM said they will be back in stock soon!

Thanks Deb. I guess I must have missed them when they were available before. Will take mine *Free* with my pre-order! ;) Happy Mother's Day to me!

DebbieH, Where did you see that we get them free with our pre-order? That's a good deal:)
KC

KC, here is the link: Scroll down to see this answer:

http://cathe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282223&page=2

Cathe Friedrich
user_offline.gif

Administrator
Cathe Friedrich's Profile FieldsWhen I began doing Cathe Workouts: How I found out about Cathe Workouts: Why I love doing Cathe Workouts: Where I work out most often: HomeOther Workout DVDs that I own: My Fitness Goals: My Success Story:

icon1.gif

Yes, they will be included for free when you preorder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriash
Do the discs come with the presale?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.