The Official Happy Birthday!

Me too!

Joining the others to wish you the very best. You deserve it! Hope your time with loved ones down South was fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY & WELCOME BACK!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Best Birthday Wishes to you Cathe!
I hope you are enjoying your birthday time here in Florida.

From one July crab to another, (not that you are crabby ;-))

-joy

Happy Birthday Cathe!

Hope you enjoy your special day and have a great year.
Thanks for making my workouts so much fun!
Erica

Hi Cathe!

May all your goals and dreams be realized this year as you celebrate your 'special day'! Thanks for providing us with such high quality fitness tools and such positive energy!

Cheers!
Colia :) :)

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Caaaaatttthhhheee, Happy Birthday to you!"

(Luckily you only have to read my singing instead of hearing it!)

Hope you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful state and I hope you didn't get any rain where you were. Did you get a chance to see any manatees? I think Eric would really enjoy them.

Best birthday wishes!

Lorrie

Happy Birthday from me too - another July birthday girl. I am fairly new to posting on this site, though I have been 'lurking' for a little over a year as I found my way here through a search engine when I first started working out. I quickly realised that your tapes were too advanced for me at that stage so you sort of became my goal - to be fit enough to survive a Cathe workout. I achieved that at the begining of this year, having got some of your tapes for Christmas! Now I'm pretty much addicted and want to own them all! BTW I think my daughter Catherine may share her birthday with Eric, 29th Dec? Thanks again for all your hard work and inspiration I hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday to an amazing gal!! I hope all your birthday wishes come true Cathe.
Trevor :)

I always feel that no one can have too many Happy Birthdays told to them. I am also another July baby. There sure seems to be a lot of us crabs. ( mine in on sunday). Hope everyone has a great Cathe holiday. Do your favorite Cathe tape in honor of her b-day.
Valerie

Happy Birthday!!

Wishing you a delightful, delectible, marvelous, stupendous and all-around fantastic birthday!!

RE: Happy Birthday!!

Cathe,

Best Birthday Wishes!
Hope the year ahead is a happy one for you.

Thanks for your great videos and great forum.

Donna

RE: Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Cathe! You look better now than you did 10 years ago (comparing video images, of course, since I've never had the pleasure of meeting you). I hope your birthday was the best. By the way, what kind of cake did ya get? GERMAN CHOCOLATE, I'll bet! Hope you enjoyed your day, Suzanne

Yet another crab!!

Happy Birthday Cathe!!! There really do seem to be a lot of us July gals huh? Pretty cool!!

May you be blessed immensely for all the blessing you have given us!

"It's your birthday! It's your birthday!"

Have a great one and many more. I'm doing Circuit Max in your honor tomorrow ;)

Happy Birthday, Cathe. I just had a birthday, too! My husband says to wish you happy push-ups and many more.

Windy

Ditto...

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-01 AT 10:00AM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-01 AT 11:37 PM (Est)[/font]

to everything said previously and thanks for reminding us that we can put our life experience to use in that as we celebrate more birthdays we can also celebrate being healthier, smarter, more insightful, more kind and tolerant, and, definitely much more SEXY!!!!

My present to you is that I'm not within earshot that you could hear me singing "Happy Birthday."

Janet

PS: Thanks Annette for starting this thread!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.