Never too many DVDs!

Hi Cathe,

I have been training with your DVDs for 6 months and I really enjoy it. I can see a difference in my fitness level. I have bought a lot of your DVDs and would like to use as many as possible. I like the Xtrain series because it is a structured program but I am wondering how I can incorporate the other DVDs? I want to keep working on strengh for each group muscles as it is in the Xtrain series, but also want to diversify. Is it okay if each week for the 90 days rotation takes more than a week?

Thanks

Dany

Hi Dany! As Cab suggested, you can look at the wide variety of monthly rotations I have created (as well as rotations others have created) on our video rotations forum. Here is this month's Septembers rotation:

http://cathe.com/forum/f100/sept-2013-rotation-294028/

Hi Cathe,

I have been training with your DVDs for 6 months and I really enjoy it. I can see a difference in my fitness level. I have bought a lot of your DVDs and would like to use as many as possible. I like the Xtrain series because it is a structured program but I am wondering how I can incorporate the other DVDs? I want to keep working on strengh for each group muscles as it is in the Xtrain series, but also want to diversify. Is it okay if each week for the 90 days rotation takes more than a week?

Thanks

Dany

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.