Need a personal rotation

flyd

Here's what I'm working with, it's not much, but your help and advice is appreciated!

I have an abundance of cardio tapes: kickboxing, both step & floor aerobics, and I'd like to continue doing the ONLY strength video I have (MIS) 3x/week.
* I need cardio at least 6 days for the weight loss, so no problem doing cardio and MIS on the same day, and time is not a problem either.
I don't have a steady rotation, didn't even know what one was til I found this site, so I need to rely on the experience of those who know.
So, cardio 6x or even 7x/week is fine, and I'd like to keep the MIS 3x/week
Is this enough info to build me a rotation?

You also need to plan rest days to give your body a chance to repair itself and to avoid overtraining which can ruin the effects of all your hard work! MIS three times a week is awesome and daily cardio is also fine but listen to your body!

I have two Firm Crosstraining Strength videos, (the cardio has been edited out) and they are actually quite advanced. You can have them if you e-mail me your address. Click on the little letter next to my name in the left hand corner of this box and that'll take you to my e-mail.

You are inspiring me!

B http://www.plaudersmilies.de/natur/petals.gif obbi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.