Need Help with Rotation

mlmccauley

Cathlete
I have been off the “exercise wagon” for just about one month now between buying a house, remodeling, moving, the holidays, Christmas shopping and work. I’m ready to get back into it but don’t know where to start. I don’t want to overdo it, become overly sore and discourage myself. Prior to my “setback” I was working out religiously 4-6x’s a week for approximately one year. Can someone help me with a rotation or suggest what videos to ease into? THANKS!!!!

I own:
Almost all Firm Videos, Cathe’s CTX, PS series, S&H series, Max Videos (IMAX, Circuit Max, BodyMax, Max Cardio and Strength).

Just thought I would give you my 2 cents. I think that the CTX series would be a good way to ease back into exercising and think of all the fun those tapes are..

Happy Holidays!!!

Hi Mlmccauley! Wow, you sure have a lot on your plate. Good News! If you were working out 4 to 6 days a week religiously only a month ago, your body will respond pretty quickly. Sure, you will feel a little sluggish the first week back but by the end of the second week, your body will start to kick back in memory mode.

Helpful Tip: You can do the same workouts you did before but simply do them at 50 percent of the intensity you did a month ago. After the first week, you can increase to 65 or 70 percent of your prior intensity. By the third week, you'll start to feel pretty strong and can probably up it to 85 percent of what you were used to. Who knows by the end of that week you may be feel strong enough to go all out again. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.