My Calendar Added to Forums

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have now turned on "My Calendar" which will allow you to schedule and keep track of your workouts or any event you like.
My Calendar is totally private and can only be viewed by you. You can use “My Calendar” to keep track and schedule your workouts or as your own private day planner for important events and occassions.
:)

RE: Time Zone

Just click on the "User Menu" icon at the top of the page and then choose "Edit Your Preference".

Very cool--how thoughtful of you guys! I've been keeping track of all of my workouts online at a site geared primiarly toward runners, but I will give this new feature a whirl. Thanks!

>You have to manually input the workout.
To SNM,
How can we copy one day to other if I wanted to repeat the rotation for several weeks? Do we have pre-formatted print option?
Thank you.

Looks great... I want to try it. Is there a way to make a 1 week rotation repeat on the same days for 6 or so weeks without typing in each day? From what I can tell there is not... please advise.

Thanks!

Looks great... I want to try it. Is there a way to make a 1 week rotation repeat on the same days for 6 or so weeks without typing in each day? From what I can tell there is not... please advise.

Thanks!

? for SNM

My entries for 3/30 & 3/31 aren't showing up when I look at the current week. Is there a trick for using the calendar on weeks that include a month-end?

Debra

RE: ? for SNM

>My entries for 3/30 & 3/31 aren't showing up when I look at
>the current week. Is there a trick for using the calendar on
>weeks that include a month-end?
>
>Debra

bumping! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.