Moorestown, NJ

DebD

Cathlete
Cathe & Roadtrippers,

Just heard in the news that Moorestown, NJ was voted the #1 city to live in the U.S. I think, from reading the maps that's very close to Cathe's new gym. How exciting to be going to the #1 city :)

Debbie D'Angelo

Actually I'm from Morristown, NJ. Alot of people get confused because the towns sound so similar but I'm actually 2 hours away from Moorestown.

Hi Debbie! Moorestown is a very nice town with excellent school systems. I missed the news yesterday, but I'm sure the locals will be talking about it, ha! To give you an idea of where Moorsetown is....I live 8 minutes north of Moorestown, the hotels are 8 minutes south of Moorestown, and our gym is about 30 minutes south of Moorestown.

Hey, I got a job offer from that town but they lowballed me so I turned it down. It is very nice, the architecture is beautiful (mostly victorian & colonial) & the taxes are fairly low in comparison to the rest of the state. They also have great shopping. :)

Hi Debbie,
Wow, Moorestown brings back memories. My college boyfriend in the 1970's lived in Mt. Laurel, they are very close to each other I remember. Really nice area. I would drive down on the weekend to see him from Plainfield, which isn't near as nice. Wonder what ever happened to him! Thanks for the jog down memory lane!
Lisa

oops, I read further and you're not from Moorestown...sorry! Morristown is nice also, my broker has his office there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.