MIS vs. PS rotation

mari27

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
I have a question I started the Ps series 3 weeks ago and I know Cathe says to rotate your workouts
I believe it's every 6 weeks(I'll receive correction if need be)I do the upper body workouts 2x a week so does that mean that if it were 6 weeks 1x a week should I switch to MIS on the 3rd week because I do it 2x a week?
Also How do you know when to switch your workout?
Thank you,
Marisol

Switching Rotations

Hi Marisol, what a pretty name! If I'm not mistaken, I believe that there is really no reason to change your rotation as long as you are still seeing results. The idea behind a new rotation (other than the boredom factor, a high one on my personal list) is to keep your body from adapting to the workout, which it invariably will. Once your results start to plateau, a change in routine may bring about an end to that plateau. As for how often you do MIS, that's really up to you. I, myself, only do it twice a week. Sometimes just once a week when I do Bodymax on my other weight day. Hope this explains the concept of rotation, I'm sure others here will have some good ideas and explainations. Good luck!

Elizabeth Kelly
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.