Mini Step Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-02 AT 01:45PM (Est)[/font][p]We have just received word from the Step Company that the "Mini Step" you've seen featured in our workouts will be available starting this February. We will post more information shortly. :)

This is most certainly Good news!
Cathe will be holiday presents I request and had better get.
I usually ask for jewelry or money this year it's Cathe.

YES!!! One request though...PLEASE allow us to just purchase the topper only! I have tons of risers!! That would be perfect!!

Kali :)

I am glad I will finally be able to replace all my Firm boxes. Already we use them for other things- one of them is under my feet at this computer. Just having the mini step will de-clutter my house!

Fat chance Kali..don't think it'll happen. How much you want to make a bet the risers will be included?? We wish..

Janice

Same here on the Firm boxes! They have proved to very useful for step stools in my closets. Can't wait! I wonder if there will be pre-orders so we can order and just wait until it comes? I would be more than willing to do this.
dhbug
:-jumpy

I'm still hoping that I'll be able to buy the topper separate from the risers. If it doesn't work out that way, no problem, I'll sell the risers on ebay. I can't wait to get a mini step topper!! :-jumpy :-jumpy

Kali

Pleese enlighten me. I'm new to Cathe and haven't done step. Does this replace the other step. Thanks

thanks for the info. on risers. I had lost this thread and just found it! Does that happen to you sometimes? You post a question and then can't find it? Laura

>Pleese enlighten me. I'm new to
>Cathe and haven't done step.
>Does this replace the other
>step. Thanks

Hi!
It doesn't replace the step - it ENHANCES it! The mini-step fits over the risers on either end and you can use it for a tall step up box or many other things. I'm buying it the minute it goes on sale - have wanted one for years! (though not enough to attempt to make the homemade one haha)
Karen :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.