Men?

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Cathe- I was just wondering why you haven't had anymore men in your workouts since BootCamp? Granted, I know that most men won't admit to doing step workouts, but Butts & Guts and Drill Max sound like they would have been great for a man.

It is because Cathe is waiting for me to move to the United States, so there is no point having any other man in the videos...hehehe

:)

Okay, back to reality now...

Trevor

Trevor - As a man, do you find that Cathe's workouts kick butt??? My brother has never done a Cathe workout (only Taebo), but he's convinced these are "girly" workouts! He's in for a rude awakening!

As a man (and former fitness instructor), I can safely say that Cathe not only kicks but, but kicks it into kingdom come!

I am actually amazed at how much weight she can lift now compared to a few years back - that comes from true focus and dedication. Before Cathe, I used to dread going for a run, now I actually ENJOY it. I used various trainers at my old gym, however, my strength and physique are just as good (possibly better) now that I am exclusively using Cathe's strength workouts.

Please share the details of your bro's "rude awakening" when it happens! Oh dear, I think too much Cathe has given me a sadistic streak... :) :) :)

Hi Amy! I would love to have men join us and I don't usually have a problem "finding" men to join us. Where I run into problems is "keeping" them, as they many times don't realize the time committment involved until I sit down with them and review what is required. Also, I need to hold a lot of daytime rehearsals and the majority of our male members are not available at that time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.