Lovin' the blog!

stephl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Just wanted to tell you how fun it is to read the 'Behind the Scenes' blog. Really getting me excited for the new workouts!

Cheers!

I second that!!!!! It is just great that you and Chris are doing this...a BIG THANKS with APPRECIATION!!! I hope things go smoothly for this filming ...Peggy

I agree, this blog is great! I look forward to checking it everyday to see what new things you have written.

Karin

As a blogger myself I was super stoked to see you start blogging, Cathe! I have to say the behind the scenes info is so fun to read. Tempting, too--I just added Body Max 2 to my preorder. :) I can't wait to see more!

The blog has motivated me after a serious bout with bursitis in my shoulder. I had been forced into "slug" mode due to it. Now I am ready to get back to work (and get back what I lost) and this is the ticket.

LOVE THE BLOG ~ THNAKS CATHE!!

~Maybe I should say get rid of what I gained!!! tehehehehe

Cathe....

The Behind the Scenes blog is great. Thank you so much for going to the trouble to give us daily updates while you are very busy getting ready to film. I am really excited about the new workouts!!! I place my preorder on the first day it was announced, and I haven't been sorry one minute that I did.

I agree :). It is so much fun to check it out every day and see new stories and pictures. The blog rocks - thank you, Cathe and crew!

LOVED each of the bios! Sooo fun to read about their personal lives. I had no idea Lorraine was married! Thanks for all your hard work to put this togther for us all to enjoy! Have fun filming!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi All! I'm thrilled that you are enjoying the blog. As you know, it unfortuntely gets soooo hard for me to be on the forums at this critical time. We thought this would be a fun way for us to keep you updated, share a little behind the scenes, and keep the info all contained in one location for easy access.

It will get more "juicy" as time goes on but glad you are enjoying it thus far.

Happy Day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.