just wondering

The barre is what is used in ballet for balance and stretching exercises. Lower Body Blast has barre work as the bonus.

Something like this: http://www.balletbarrestore.com/
The workouts use ballet style technique that is primarily centered around the barre. There is no leaping really. Its a lot of fun, produces a lot of strength and is deceptively hard. I took ballet for 5 years and it really works you good;)

gonnabea5 said:
Will a medium high backed chair do in place of a bar?

Shereta

Yes Shereta, a chair will work just fine! I've even used poles in my basement for stabilization.

I can't wait for the Barre workout! I'm also very excited to get my FREE Cathe gliders! :p And, I plan to dust off my spin bike very soon. All three of those workouts have me NOT waiting sooo patienty! Wheee! I use my Cathe Tower all the time!

Terina said:
Free glidders? When? I'm excited for the new workouts. I'll be starting STS in May :)

Trina, you get the free if you pre-order Cathe's new Low Impact Series!!! How cool is that? You are going to love STS and Cathe uses the Gliders a lot in Meso 1! Have fun!! It hurts sooo very good!

Denise R said:
I hope the gliders ship now and not later....I could use them with my other Cathe workouts! :)

Denise, I think I read somewhere (maybe on Cathe's FB page???) that they won't ship til the videos...I'll see if I can find that for you.

Denise...

I hope the gliders ship now and not later....I could use them with my other Cathe workouts! :)

Here is Cathe's reply about the gliders from her FB fan page:

Cathe Friedrich They will not be available until later this summer when the Low Impact DVDs ship.
21 hours ago · Like

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.